Monday, August 18, 2008

Work Now Showing at Lemp Neighborhood Arts Center



I have a large group of paintings on display now through October 13 at the Lemp Neighborhood Arts Center, 3301 Lemp Avenue, right here in St. Louis.

The work ranges from a large 4' x 5' "action" painting to a series of six 12" x 12" paintings in homage to Josef Albers' "Homage to the Square" series.

Also, on display is the dada-inspired work "Join the Army, Travel to Foreign Countries, Meet Interesting People, and Kill Them (Red, White, & Blue)." Detail below:



Please join me for an artist's reception at the Lemp Neighborhood Arts Center on Sunday, September 7, at 3:00 p.m. There will be treats.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a wild man -- I am so envious of your art life.

Unknown said...

Very interesting art works!!!
Thank you for the comment on my blog.
Greetings

Anonymous said...

dang, Tony, haven't seen you in 20 years since the de Tonty days (I still feel bad about what I did to the cat) but I like your work. I really really do. and I have a stupid BFA to back it up.