Saturday, August 14, 2010

Secret Machines #2


T. Renner, "Secret Machines #2," 2004, digital photograph.

My exhibit "Rock & Roll" is on display now through the end of August as part of the Urban Arts Collective at Urban Eats Cafe, 3301 Meramec Street, St. Louis. The above photograph isn't part of the exhibit but a different shot of the Secret Machines from the same concert is on display. Other groups represented are the Humanoids, Jumbling Towers, One Fell Swoop, Dr. Dog, the Bottle Rockets, the Dirt Bombs, the Museum Mutters, and Gentleman Auction House.

I'll be hosting an artist's reception at Urban Eats on Sunday, August 22, from 11:00 a.m. 'til 2:00 p.m. Come on down and say hello. Also on display is work by Craig Downs, Colin Shaw, Jane Linders, and Kevin Belford.

2 comments:

Julia Gordon-Bramer said...

It just so happens that I am wearing my Secret Machines shirt today. OK--I'm talking about THE BAND, but it did seem serendipitous and affirming to your work.

Julia Gordon-Bramer said...

duh! on a closer read, it IS the band. very cool. I have a wild crush on Brandon Curtis.